Head Risk & Compliance - Innovative Digital Financial Services
Build and establish the Risk & Compliance role
Innovative, entrepreneurial surrounding
About Our Client
An innovative global player within financial services.
- The implementation of the Group Risk Charter and Compliance Charter on a local level, which framework is set against the back of the Group's risk appetite and corporate strategy.
- Coordinate and execute the Risk-Compliance requirements (incl. Information Security and Privacy) requirements and activities according to the Risk Policy framework.
- Create awareness and a sense of responsibility for compliance related rules, policies and procedures.
- Continuously monitor and report on risks and the effectiveness of controls.
- Be a trusted advisor for management and able to build bridges between management and employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant University degree (e.g. in Economics, Business Administration or Law) or comparable work maturity level.
- Ability to reach balanced and consistent (financial) decisions in often complex situations based on assessments weighing commercial interests and any risks involved.
- High degree of sensitivity concerning control and regulations, risk mitigation and corporate governance.
- Ability to have a helicopter view and make balanced and impartial judgements.
- Willingness to travel.
- 5 years of working experience in the financial services sector, the majority of which preferably in the leasing sector with preferably also mobility solutions experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, in risk management and/or compliance across various risk management areas.
- Experience in a commercial environment and finance experience would be an asset.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.