Head of Marketing - Predictive (AI) SaaS Platform Logistics
Attractive Marketing professional job at innovative Software Product Company
Fast growing Predictive optimization company in the field of logistics
About Our Client
Innovative Platform which via Artificial intelligence optimises cargo. This solutions has a huge impact on cost saving and the environment. With established Fortune 500 companies as client they already achieved global recognition.
- Create and execute innovative marketing strategy and marketing plan that drive awareness,
engagement and product adoption. Prepare and manage marketing budget.
* Work with multiple teams (e.g. senior management, sales & marketing, product
management, external media and PR, etc.) to translate complex technical concepts and
features of our products into inspiring and effective messaging
* Conduct market research to better understand market needs, test future concepts,
determine commercial viability of new offerings.
* Explore customer needs and experiences via analysis of data, surveys, customer interviews
* Develop marketing collateral and sales tools: sales presentations, case studies, product
demo scripts, videos, infographics, etc
* Organize and coordinate onsite events, company conferences, trade shows, seminars
* Continuously collect, maintain and analyse data on competition
* Develop Go-to-market planning and execution including developing channel and direct
* Work with the sales team to fill in our sales pipeline with leads
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
* Experience with product marketing, determining product-market fit for B2B SaaS products
* Experience with the logistics industry is a big plus
* Tech savvy, passion for working with technology products, proponent of big data and datadriven business management
* Business savvy and with strong commercial attitude and proven commercial traction
* Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level.
* Experience in synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements
* Ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges
* Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced,
* Hands-on person, willing to do the work himself in the beginning, and then grow their role
into a team as the company grows.
* Professional and proactive work ethic
* Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups
* Excellent command of English Language
* French, German or other western European languages are a big plus
* Advanced PC Literacy
* Willing to travel extensively e.g. to meet customers, channel partners, attend events
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary + Future growth