- Ensure the ICF remains relevant
- Renowned corporate, dynamic organization
About Our Client
A stock listed corporate, with a global presence.
- Gatekeeper/weed killer Internal Control Framework (ICF): Develop and maintain a robust Internal Control framework with a decent level of documented controls as defined by the Board of Management to support the externally reportable "Internal Control" statements by the Board (Dutch Corporate Governance Code), driving automation and standardization of the ICF and processes across the main ERP systems;
- Business Partnering: Orchestrate, drive, coordinate and monitor all internal control related activities for Corporate departments and Global Function and translate business requirements within Corporate Internal Control agenda.
- Guide, support and train the Internal Control team in the accumulation and evaluation of the reported internal control deficiencies.
- Evaluates effectiveness of the Internal Control framework for the Corporate Departments and Global Functions/Process Owners and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Apply understanding of the company's strategy and proactively provides consultation and guidance ensuring that the risks affecting the scope are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure that the team provides training to stakeholders and influence functional management to ensure and effective risk-based level of control to address an effective working of Internal Control framework in the scope of service.
- Drive monitoring of ITC+, Segregation Of Duties conflict reduction, Authority Rules, Internal Audits, mitigating controls for the Corporate Departments and Global Functions/Process Owners
- Drive initiatives for alignment, standardization and harmonization of key controls across global functions and will provide functional direction, leadership, training and support to functional managers in all Internal Control issues
- Participates in various working groups/project team to identify and implement new requirements in the Internal Control framework.
- Collaborate in special strategic projects at corporate level (e.g. crisis management, new ERP, transformational projects, etc.)
- Lead and develop the team of Internal Control specialists (skills, capabilities).
The Successful Applicant
- MSc in Economics (MSc Accounting, Business Administration, engineering or assimilated and/or CPA qualifications);
- > 10 years of experience in the area of Finance and Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Indebt functional knowledge in Finance, IM, HR and Procurement with ability to oversee complex end to end, global, cross functional processes and their internal control frameworks
- Indebt knowledge of COSO, Dutch Corporate Governance Code
- Experience with Finance, HR, IM, shared services assurance processes and controls
- Proven track record in delivering results in an international matrix organization in the area of GRC
- Leads from a core set of personal values and sense of purpose in line with the company's values
- Catalyst for change with the ability to drive continuous change
- Deliver through others/ability to influence people at all levels in the Functional organizations and to build relationships with these stakeholders
- Leadership competence
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with culturally diverse teams
- Pro-active, result-oriented and customer-oriented approach
- Advanced communication skills, in matrix environment with senior management
- Demonstrated high level of ethical integrity
- English proficiency
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Has good IT skills and preferably experience with SAP, SAP GRC, SAP Access control
- Possesses excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong functional knowledge, experience commercial/supply chain is a plus
- Willing to travel (10- 20% of time)
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package