Group Balance Sheet Reporting Specialist - Insurance
Broad an challenging role within international insurance company
Backward and forward looking function
About Our Client
An insurance company.
Finance Value Reporting is responsible for several risk analyses and steering reports for all VIVAT insurance entities at Group level (life and non-life). We're responsible for the ORSA, (EIOPA) Stress tests, reporting on the Risk Appetite Statement and for reporting the movements in Solvency II (including the economic framework), IFRS and PRC GAAP figures. Our scope is the broader ALM domain including our risk profile. We report on all risks (including insurance, market and LACDT) and all balance sheet elements (assets and liabilities). We consolidate figures of suppliers (e.g. insurance information), as well as complete the balance sheet and risk profile by adding valuations (ao. market risks, counterparty default risks, LACDT, non-market-to-market assets and capital projections). Our team of 10, and larger reporting teams, feel responsible to observe and report from an integral risk perspective to assist several risk committees, board and balance sheet management to steer effectively on solvency and capital generation.
As Balance Sheet Specialist you'll be responsible for explaining movements of our balance sheet and risk profile to management:
- Correctly and timely deliver risk reports
- Consolidate & complete results for Solvency, Economic, IFRS or PRC GAAP reporting
- Analyze results, define drivers and report on these in external (e.g. SFCR) and internal reports (e.g. ORSA and internal SII report)
- Point of contact of (actuarial) reporting chain (bottom-up) and reporter to executive and supervisory board, DNB and our shareholder (top-down).
The Successful Applicant
- A master in Econometrics or Actuarial Science or comparable study degree
- At least two years of relevant experience, including excellent knowledge of Solvency II
- Action oriented and able to think conceptually
- Well developed analytical skills
- Good communicative skills, good writer (Dutch & English)
- Good sense of humor
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package.