Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tired of sales KPI's and commercial approach?
Want to embrace corporate recruitment? This is for you!
Over onze klant
International, very well - known Company specialized in coffe and driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Business Partnering with stakeholders to ensure we attract, identify and secure great talent for the organization with a focus on candidate experience, quality, time, cost and potential.
- Coaching hiring managers, increasing capability and supporting the process ensuring a great candidate experience and encouraging workforce planning.
- Receiving, reviewing and qualifying candidates focusing on quality and utilizing Company's new, highly collaborative Talent Acquisition Solution. Where necessary, this can include managing interview bookings and testing processes with candidates and suppliers.
- Knowing which channels to leverage to attract the right talent and creating a plan to make it work.
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the talent acquisition process and/or try new ways with a focus on great outcomes and continuous improvement.
- Managing supplier relationships and partnerships.
To be succesful in this role, you'll need 4+ years of agency recruitment experience. Should you have corporate recruitment experience, this will be considered advantageous, though it's not a must! You have proven experience in successfully managing recruitment within a fast-paced environment.
You have extensive knowledge of traditional routes to market and an inquisitive mindset around future methods. You're used to working autonomously with a driven, tenacious and outcome focused mentality.
You're passionate about talent acquisition with a personal pride in delivering a great candidate experience, while being a great team player who is solution oriented and experienced in developing tailored candidate attraction strategies.
You will have the opportunity to recruit across a wide range of functions and role levels at the Netherlands headquarters (IHQ - Amsterdam & Utrecht), ranging from Marketing to Engineering, from early careers to senior management. Outside of the hands-on talent acquisition activities, you will be involved in helping us formulate TA future and provide support to the global talent acquisition community.