Global Planning Manager
Role in which you can make your mark
Global leader in their field
Over onze klant
Our client is a Global leader in their field of business. One whom despite the difficulties over the last year have remained profitable and fully operational. Employing around 1800 people globally, this pragmatic, hands-on organization is now ready to make the next step with regards to planning. By centralizing, streamlining and optimizing they are sure to take this side of the business to new heights. To support this we are now looking t secure their new Global Planning Manager.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Functional lead of local planning managers
- Responsible for structuring and implementing global supply planning processes, purchase order management and scheduling activities on the sites to achieve the agreed inventory and service level targets by making best use of the SAP-system.
- Responsible to provide documentation and training on master data, planning processes and purchase order management to the planning community to drive and embed implementation
- Responsible for analyzing and managing stock parameter settings within agreed minimum and maximum covers and drives action to mitigate risks of constrained fulfillment or obsolescence.
- Designs, implements and monitors alert systems to proactively provide early warning of risk or deviations from the plan
- Responsible for master data required to enable and execute planning processes
- Responsible for coordinating cross-site raw material constraints and forecast to ensure optimal supply and availability
- Supports the S&OP process by providing site capability updates as input
- Participates in continuous improvement activities and projects as required
- Initiate process and systems improvements to maximize efficiency of planning
- Bachelor or Master degree in preferably business management/finance/supply chain
- Fluent English language skills
- APICS certified trainings is an advantage
Relevant Working Experience
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in supply planning and/or operations areas
- Thorough knowledge of the supply chain processes and related IT systems (SAP/APO/ scheduling tools)
- Strong communications skills to be able to deal with different stakeholders (sales, procurement, demand team and operations)
- Project management skills
- Should have a hands-on and pragmatic implementation drive
- Good analytical skills
A leading role where you can really make a difference.