- Great opportunity in an international operating company
- Help the company to become a data driven organization
About Our Client
SHV Energy, established in 1896 and part of SHV Holdings, is a leading global distributor of off grid energy including LPG, small scale LNG and biofuels. As a leading player in the energy transition, the company provides decentralised low-carbon and clean energy solutions for both business and residential customers in over 25 countries across four continents. Headquartered in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands SHV Energy employs more than 17,000 people and generates a turnover of approximately Euro 7 billion.
Requirements elicitation for Sales and Services processes from different business units
- Collecting and analysing the as is Sales, Services and marketing processes in different business units.
- Mapping the local requirements to Global Salesforce template.
- Identifying local specific requirements.
Map Requirements to Business Solutions
- Design the business solutions by mapping requirements to solutions on Salesforce CRM.
- Align with business stakeholders and enterprise/solution architects on the proposed design of to be business solution.
Coordinate development of business solution with technical teams
- Align with technical teams on the technical design and work with them to translate the functional requirements/design into salesforce capabilities.
- Coordinate between development team and business stakeholders to clarify questions/gaps in the solution.
Coordinate testing of the solution with all stakeholders
- Validate the test results from the technical solution deliverables.
- Coordinate testing with business users.
The Successful Applicant
- Identification and analysis of Sales, Service and marketing use cases across multiple business units that will drive the consolidation strategy for Global Salesforce CRM.
- Visual & Process documentation and analysis of current sales, service and marketing processes; collaborate with business process owners and product owners to establish process alignment across business units.
- Documentation and analysis of account hierarchy management and visibility requirements across Salesforce instances and other third-party systems including ERP.
- Identify data sources, gather and analyse data migration, consolidation, security and data-clean up requirements.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and execution of migration/consolidation strategies.
- Collaborate with administrators and developers to test and verify integration solutions.
- Participate in key meetings with internal stakeholders including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of expertise in Business Analysis in any global professional organization with experience in SDLC including Agile/Scrum practices.
- Experience of implementing Integrated Salesforce CRM in a global organization.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing solution processes and procedures.
- Experience of mapping regional processes to a Global template will be a plus.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data.
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
- Experience working with offshore teams preferred.
- Occasional International Travel is required.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary with a good bonus structure.
- An opportunity to join a growing team where you truly get the opportunity to work in a broad range and make an impact on the projects you will be involved in.
- Commuter allowance.
- An office located right next to the Hoofddorp station with great facilities and an open work plan.