- Finance Business Partner role focused on Operations with global scope.
- Leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals - Headquartered in NL.
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals (inks, coatings and adhesives). Headquartered in the Netherlands (Tilburg - Den Bosch region), with manufacturing and product development activities located in the US, Europe and Asia and with sales and distribution locations positioned globally to serve regional markets. The grown organically and through acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs 700+ team members worldwide. Our client is owned by a European private equity group.
In this role, reporting to the CFO, you pro-actively support the Executive Vice President Operations for the global business by delivering insights through analysis of performance and trends in order to improve results.
- You are the Finance Business Partner for the Executive Vice President Operations.
- You are responsible for the EMEA region, supporting the Global Operations and Supply Chain Directors.
- Working with financial colleagues across the globe you monitor activities and performance and North- and South America.
- You ensure robust budget & forecasting processes (quarterly & annual) and control.
- Analyze actual KPIs, against budget/ forecast and provide timely information to stakeholders.
- You challenge and support management and ensure that corrective management action is taken.
- You identify and drive operational cost down projects.
- You have a Masters' degree in Finance, Business Econcomics or Controlling. An additional qualification (EMFC, RC, MBA or similar) is considered a plus.
- You have 8(+) years of progressively responsible Finance & Controlling experience in manufacturing / industrial organizations.
- You have hands-on experience in partnering with operational executives and managers.
- Your knowledge and skills in ERP systems (preferably SAP), BI-tooling and Excel are strong.
- You are an excellent communicator in the English language. Comprehension of the Dutch language is considered a plus.
- You are eager to work in a high demanding, high performing, and global environment.
- You possess exceptional analytical skills, and are able to translate analyses into actions to drive the business forward.
- As a person you are pro-active, ambitious, cooperative and outgoing.
Applications from candidates who require relocation are not accepted.
The right to work in the Netherlands (EU citizenship or valid work-permit) is a hard requirement.
- A fulltime contract (Year > Permanent)
- Base salary upon start between €90K > €110K (incl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Bonus opportunity up to 15%
- Coverage of travel expenses
- 25 > 28 vacation days
- Collective pension plan
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Hybrid way of working (2 > 3 days office days per week required)