International Orgnisation with growth opportunity
Dynamic role with strong supportive environment
Over onze klant
My client is a real estate development, investment, capital and proerty management company headquarted in Singapore. They have been in the global market for over 20 years now and are looking for a fundamental key member in their Amsterdam team.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Responsible to review of accounts prepared by property managers / operators / outsourced agents for the portfolio of assets and Management Company.
- Be involved in the preparation of financial statements for audit, handling tax matters, budgeting and forecast, perform credit reviews for potential tenants and suppliers.
- Other duties include implementing SAP for the European entities.
- Qualified accountant with a Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years' of working experience in finance operations.
- You should also be someone who is hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with Headquarters in Singapore.
- Dutch would be ideal
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software is a pre-requisite and experience with an SAP system would be advantageous.
- A chance to learn in an industry leading firm
- Being part of an international environment
- Part of a dynamic exciting team
- Chance to learn and continue growing