Fund Lawyer (Depositary Services)
Part of a global depositary team advising on AIFMD
Exposure to private equity and real estate sector
Over onze klant
Our client is a key player in the trust industry for over more than 40 years, serving both national and international clients who wish to operate in the Netherlands, by providing them guidance and advise in different fields: Corporate Client Services, Private Capital & Hedge Funds Services, Capital Markets and Private Wealth.
Our Client understands local rules, culture and customs and how these affect legal and regulatory requirements in the Netherlands.
Do you want to become a colleague to over 4,000 professionals in 30 jurisdictions?
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Main responsibilities include tasks related to the AIFMD at one hand and business continuation and development on the other hand.
- negotiating and closing of DSA's;
- legal good standing of the AIF and its assets (review, analysis and documentation thereof);
- monitoring and handling of activities of the AIF, such as capital calls, contributions, redemptions, in- and divestments, sales, share purchases etc. and ensuring alignment thereof with the T&C, prospectus and agreements, as applicable;
- contributing to legal cross-border AIFMD-matters;
- Handling the acceptance procedure of new clients, including compliance related tasks;
- relationship management with several stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- close collaboration with finance colleagues;
- contributing to the (further) set-up of standard templates and procedures of the Depositary department
We might be a good fit, if:
- you have a Dutch Master degree in Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary, Private Law);
- you have 3-7 years of work experience, obtained at a law firm, traineeship, at an asset manager, or in-house;
- you have proven knowledge of AIFMD/ISAE 3402, AIF's and relevant structures;
- you have proficient knowledge of Dutch and English;
- you are a team player, who is self-motivated and has a pro-active can-do mentality.
Excellent primary and secondary benefits at a dynamic, international organization based in Amsterdam