- Leads global security team
- Could be located anywhere in Europe
Over onze klant
The Client is a European leader in tech-driven insurance services and solutions. It provides operational platforms for claims management, loss adjustment, inspections and valuations, direct repair, international claims handling and emergency services. With main offices in the Netherlands, it operates in over 13 countries and has a global workforce of over 2500 employees.
The IT organization accounts for 100+ engineers covering activities ranging from software development, cloud infrastructure management, support desk, maintenance, Business Intelligence & Data, Quality Assurance and User Experience.
Leads global security team in charge of implementing information security policies and enforcing guidelines across IT Organization
- Oversees monitoring activities over Cloud Infrastructure
- Recommends, validates and drives adoption of security monitoring tools
- Collaborates with software development teams, functional and technical architects to define and design security layers around PaaS architecture
- Plans cross-functional activities leading towards compliancy with ISO27001 including continuous auditing, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Provides frequent reporting to CIO on level of compliancy and emits actionable recommendations across areas of software development, cloud infrastructure service management, network security and data protection
- Collaborates with Group BI & Data teams to define and enforce implementation of Data governance strategy
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT with focus on Cloud Infrastructure Management and SaaS Development
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing Security Policies across multi-faceted IT organization
- Minimum 5 years Experience enforcing compliancy with Industry best-practices, standards and certifications in IT and Security
- Knowledge of end-to-end delivery process of enterprise SaaS and Cloud services
- Experience with auditing activities around ISO27001
- Microsoft .NET/Azure technologies or similar
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technical College degree or professional experience equivalency
Language proficiency in English - professional level - French and/or Dutch a plus
We offer the opportunity to start abd build the Security Team at a European leader in tech-driven insurance services and solutions.