- Working within a company with highly ambitious growth plans
- You don't only see numbers in data, but you see opportunities
About Our Client
A fast growing organization with many exciting challenges to grow your career. You work closely within in a small Corporate team. You are going to work in a various market segment, ranging from construction and energy supply to drinking water and healthcare. Services in the field of corporate social responsibility and laboratory testing. With more than 10.000 employees in more than 35 countries you become a part of a Family of Companies.
As a FP&A Controller you are able to provide deep insights and fact-based analysis. You can combine first- class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You will inform and persuade senior stakeholders on where to act next. Also you will work on the data structure and its quality, supporting the implementations of new Reporting & BI tools. You will support effective financial planning and analysis and provide finance and business expertise for various topics (e.g. M&A processes, investments). You will work for and report to the Senior Business Controller.
Your main activities include:
- The development of meaningful KPI's and reporting on business performance, providing deep insight and fact based analysis;
- Improvement of key metrics at Group level;
- The development of the Business Intelligence environment;
- To identify financial business risks and opportunities as well as opportunities for process optimization
- You're used to working in projects;
- The interaction with various other departments such as Accounting, Tax and Internal Control;
- Being a sparring partner for the CFO, Corporate Finance Director and other senior stakeholders;
- Presenting your findings to the Board and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supporting the process for monthly Forecasting and the preparation of gap analysis;
- Supporting strong M&A strategy, by supporting Financial Due diligence and valuations.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Bachelor in Finance or another relevant area;
- About 3 to maximum around 7 years and ready for your second or third career step;
- You are analytical and you have a long term overview and planning to detail and accuracy coupled with broad-based long range planning expertise;
- You have extensive data analysis skills, including experience with BI-Tools;
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) due to international environment. Dutch proficiency is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Professional development and personal wellbeing is important;
- Balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly;
- 37 days of holiday leave entitlement;
- Excellent pension scheme and a variable remuneration.