- Great career opportunity in FP&A
- Global company
About Our Client
The FP&A business partner needs to deliver detailed reports and actionable insights to management for the financial aspects of the commercial and R&D functions of the company. Based on the data analysis and insights shared by FP&A teams, decision-makers are able to formulate the future strategy of the organization.
Working directly for the FP&A Lead in EMEA and closely with the functional and affiliate budget holders to measure and track financial metrics that support strategic decision making. Your main tasks will be:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels through being a trusted advisor of financial/commercial data, whilst also creating the bridge between business operations & finance.
- Assist with the strategic mid and long-term planning and review processes.
- Proactively work with FP&A Lead in driving improvements with the following:
-Improving existing systems
-Month End process
- Support with the development of a growing team.
- Integrate new business into the Budget and Actual reports.
- Prepare, review and challenge the budget holders with monthly reports of Actual vs Budget.
- Provide written commentary with insights into variances to support the monthly accounts.
- Ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- BA or Masters in Economics, Finance or equivalent.
- 5-7 Years experience in a European finance business partnering role
- Experience of working within a fast paced & pressurized environment
- Experience working in international environment
- Experience in working with Research and Development teams(Project Accounting)
- Experience in budget & forecast modeling
- Systems experience in any of the following: Netsuite, Tableau,PBCS, Oracle ERP system or similar
- An additional relevant language i.e.Dutch, Japanese, French,German, Spanish, Italian would be plus.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity