- Challenging position in a growing renewable energy company
- Develop your skillset within an experienced environment
About Our Client
Want to join a front-runner in renewable energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions.
Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable renewable energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present on four continents and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the quality assurance and consolidation of a portfolio of subsidiaries. Including support and ensure progress on various business, accounting and reporting issues
- Participate and play an active role in the consolidation process
- Contribute in developing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to Management, Board of Directors and the Oslo Stock Exchange
- Contribute with ad-hoc analysis of financial data and decision-making support to Management
- Analysis and decision-making support
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master-degree within finance or accounting
- 4-7 years of experience within the areas of finance, accounting, reporting, auditing, tax and internal controls.
- Relevant expertise with IFRS
- Experience from consolidation of entities is preferred
- Experience from Big Four audit companies is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Experience from and are motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
- You are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
It is part of every employees terms of reference to contribute to Scatec's vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Predictable: demonstrate clear communication and listening skills, shares information in an open and honest way
- Driving results: demonstrate determination, pro-activeness, can prioritize and work independently
- Change maker: demonstrate entrepreneurship, can challenge, fast learner, take initiates and adjust
- Working together: demonstrate teamwork, shares responsibilities, can compromise, has a can-do attitude
For the particular role we also expect that you are:
- Independent and a self-starter
- Hands on, operational and enjoy handling a wide set of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A good communicator and networker
- Flexible and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude
- Pro-active and outgoing mentality
What's on Offer
Scatec is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference.
Scatec is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.