- Global Media Services Company
- Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is operating in Media Services Business. For their growth strategy, we are searching for a Financial Controller.
- Report preparing: Prepare economic reports, cost reports, financial plans, and financial forecasts on regular basis.
- Control fiscal accountability in the operations of company.
- Manages general ledger systems and provide upgrades to ensure optimal quality.
- Collaborate with team members and develop accounting systems and prepare plans for budgets.
- Administers all business processes and ensures integrity of all information.
- Prepare all financial statements and budgets and prepare appropriate budgets for all financial processes.
- Supervises efficient working of all accounting officer and financial analysts.
- Maintains documentation of all expenses incurred in organization.
- Oversees all accounts books and organizes it appropriately for financial year.
- Coordinate with accounting departments and utilizes approve funds for appropriate projects.
- Develop annual budgets and prepare monthly forecasts.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and month end close for those businesses under their responsibility.
- Margin analyses.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or qualified accountants with a BA in Accountancy, combined with a number of years' experience.
- Able to work independently in a team. Also great collaboration skills in a team.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant inland revenue and government tax regulations.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in one of the leading Media Services Company.