- FMCG in agricultural products
- Fast paced environment
Over onze klant
This global organization is a FMCG powerhouse in Distribution of agricultural products and provide a service for customers to manage pricing risks through finance products.
- Mentors accounts for accounting and analysis duties.
- Prepare economic reports, cost reports, financial plans, and financial forecasts on regular basis.
- Ensures that decision makers are well aware with the financial implications of targets established for their company with in a period.
- Supervise financial analyst, and accounting staff.
- Control fiscal accountability in the operations of company.
- Maintains general ledger systems and provide upgrades to ensure optimal quality.
- Collaborate with members and develop accounting systems and prepare plans for budgets.
- Administers all business processes and ensures integrity of all information.
- Prepare all financial statements and budgets and prepare appropriate budgets for all financial processes.
- Supervises efficient working of all accounting officer and financial analysts.
- Maintains documentation of all expenses incurred in organization.
- Oversees all accounts books and organizes it appropriately for financial year.
- Coordinate with accounting departments and utilizes approve funds for appropriate projects.
- Develop annual budgets and prepare monthly forecasts.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and month end close for those businesses under their responsibility.
- Margin analyses.
- Provide the Senior Manager Financial Control with effective financial information.
- Ensures that the compilation of accounts book is done at the end of every month and at the end of every financial year.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance (MBA is plus) or qualified accountants with a BA in Accountancy, combined with a number of years' experience.
- Adequate computer skills, working knowledge of IT and accountancy, budgeting and scheduling principles.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant inland revenue and government tax regulations
- Problem solving and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- Bonus on performance
- International environment
- Hybrid type work and chance to travel