- High potential growing environment
- Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is operation in hotel & hospitality business.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll prepare (group) financial statements according to IFRS
- You'll perform consolidation of a large number of entities in Tagetik
- You'll perform (periodical, rolling) balance sheet reviews of reconciliations
- You'll support the set up process and accounting for new assets/countries together with other operational and financial representatives.
- You'll manage audit delivery (hard-close, interim, year-end) based on the auditors prepared-by-client list
- You'll maintain the accounting manual and provide guidance to GL, Shared Services Center (Barcelona) and other financial and operational stakeholders.
- You'll prepare and host workshops & trainings for colleagues
- You'll work together with the tax team and GL to provide input for (group) tax fillings.
What's on Offer
- You have minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in accounting, ideally in a big 4 company and/or a large, multinational or complex organization
- Any Post-Master (RA/CPA) and/or previous experience in a Big 4 company would be a big plus.
- You're proficient in Excel, Tagetik (Consolidation and reporting) and NetSuite (ERP) or similar systems
- You have up to date knowledge of IFRS standards
- You have a good knowledge of consolidations and specific accounting topics like joint ventures.
- You're proactive and you feel comfortable executing with pace and urgency
- You can think process-oriented and are able come up with improvements on the go
- You have great English verbal and written communication skills (Dutch or languages where the company is based like Spanish, French, German or Italian is a big plus)
- You have excellent time management & stakeholder management skills
- You are either a Dutch or EU citizen or are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
Quote job ref