Working at a company with locations and clients all over the world
Being the IFRS specialist of the organisation
Over onze klant
Weener Plastics is a full service global supplier of innovative plastic packaging solutions, with a strong focus on the functionalities dispensing, containing and closing. The company designs, develops and manufactures added value Caps, Closures and Bottles for the Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Home Care markets. Headquartered in Ede, The Netherlands, the company employs about 4,600 people and has 28 facilities in 18 countries worldwide.
The Plasticum facilities joined Weener Plastics in 2013. Plasticum's unprecedented innovation strength and Weener's unrivaled technological competences offer a unique global, full service proposition.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Financial Accountant will support the Group finance department with various activities.
You will have key responsibilities in the following areas;
- Being the subject matter expert in IFRS regulations and ensure proper application of IFRS regulations within the Group
- Supporting in preparation of monthly and annual consolidated financial statements and with budget and forecasts
- Supporting the annual audit process
- Maintaining the Group's consolidation software and tools
- Maintaining the Group's Accounting Manual and provide guidance to local finance teams
The ideal candidate sould recognise himself in the following description:
- 5+ years experience in an audit firm, preferably within international audit branch
- Certified Public Accountant - Preferred
- In depth knowledge of IFRS
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Preference to work in Consumer Products / Production environment
- SAP knowledge is a pre
- Hands-on mentality
- High standards of accuracy and precision; attention to detail; highly organized
- Team player
- Good English skills. Spanish is a pre
- Ability to work within a global Finance team
A competitive salary, good additional benefits and a position in a solid team and organisation.