Financial Accountant - Bison Glue & Adhesives
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join Bison.
A leading, international company with prominent and strong brands.
Over onze klant
Bison is the leading adhesives brand in the Netherlands and has a manufacturing site in Goes. Bison is part of Bolton Adhesives, a leading international company, which delivers the best gluing, bonding and sealing products for any application. Bolton Adhesives (HQ Rotterdam) carries fives prominent and strong brands: Bison, UHU, Griffon, Bostik and Air Max. Constantly improving formulas, developing eco-friendly packaging, offering high performance products, the solutions of Bolton Adhesives have won, and are still winning. With over 200 million products sold per year, 700 employees globally and 20+ locations, Bolton Adhesives thinks on a global scale and relies on local knowledge to optimize business and services.
Place in the organization:
The Financial Accountant is positioned in the Bison and Bolton Adhesives offices in Goes and Rotterdam. Responsible for the Accounting and Financial Reporting activities of 3 companies (holding entity, manufacturing entity and Belgian entity) of Bison International. The Financial Accountant reports into the Manager Accounting and works alongside the Finance Team.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Tasks and responsibilities:
* You review general ledger and accounting activities and you are responsible for accuracy of the general ledger and the audit in accordance with internal and external rules.
* Ensuring department's adherence to financial policies, procedures and internal controls.
* Preparing, examining and analyzing a variety of financial statements and reports for completeness, accuracy, and compliance's.
* Responsible for reconciliation between Sub system and General Ledger.
* Ensuring all transactions and accounting entries are in compliance with IFRS and Dutch GAAP and are posted in a timely manner to ensure account balances are properly stated.
* Monthly Corporate Income Tax calculations and support with annual Tax Assessment.
* Performing month end closing related general ledger activity.
* Performing VAT return and reconciliation tasks.
* Performing assigned internal control activities.
* Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when assigned by manager.
* Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
* Approximately 4 to 8 years of relevant working experience in accounting, general ledger and/or reporting related role.
* Experience within a manufacturing company of brand-driven organization is considered a plus.
* Expert knowledge of Dutch GAAP and basic knowledge of IFRS.
* Advanced IT, ERP and Application skills: Excel, SAP.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
* Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach.
* Eager, result driven and problem solver.
* IT-driven and global thinker.
* Challenging role in a dynamic organization.
* Market conform salary range.
* Good secondary benefit package.