- Work in close collaboration with the Group Controller and right hand to the CFO
- Actively working on the development of 5-10 colleagues of the Finance Team
Over onze klant
NOMIOS is a trusted innovative security- and network partner for enterprises, data centres and telecommunications companies with 15 offices located throughout Europe. They are an expert organisation within the IT business driven by their core values among which their trustworthiness, accessibility, pro-activeness and energetic approach of working.
NOMIOS is a supportive organisation where you as Finance Manager will be working in close collaboration with the Group Controller and as a right hand to the CFO.
As Finance Manager you will responsible for:
- Manage/coordinate all aspects of the finance/administration department;
- Lead the finance/administration team, consisting of 5-10 employees and ensure the goals of this team are achieved;
- Manage/coach the team and train team members to become better;
- Oversee bigger picture, processes, organisation and be able to turn that into daily practice;
- Oversight of the month end closing process including ensuring completion of monthly reporting;
- Overseeing tax reporting processes;
- Further develop reporting and consistency of accounting policies across the Group;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, external auditors and banks;
- Review accounting systems and processes to identify areas for development. Improve and implement such recommendations;
- Integration into Group structure and processes of newly acquired companies;
- Provide ad-hoc financial support to general management and CFO as required.
To successfully fulfil this Finance Manager position you bring the following knowledge and experience:
- Master's degree in Finance or Economics;
- Proven track record with a minimum of 8 years experience within a Finance role;
- Staff management experience;
- You bring strong financial reporting and tax experience;
- You have a strong business affinity;
- You are a self-starter, solution oriented and are able to solve complex challenges;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language, Dutch is a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- Bonus scheme;