New position within the organization
Managing 4 FTE
Over onze klant
AXA STENMAN INDUSTRIES has a long and rich history, dating back to 1902. The basis for one of the two current successful core business is already established in the twenties, the forerunner of the present company started production and sales of hardware. Twenty years later, a ring lock for bicycles was introduced. This marks the start of a range of bike components, the second core activity as it is now.
Today, the range of products of Home Security contains hinges, window stays, window- and doorfittings and access management. The productrange of Bike Security contains bicycle locks, lighting products and chainguards and dressguards. AXA STENMAN is the proud owner of production facilities in the Netherlands, France and Poland. The sales offices are located in the Netherlands, Germany, France and Poland. Our agents in Taiwan, Japan and China provide a high service level in Asia.
AXA is part of the Allegion group. Allegion is a global pioneer in safety and security, with leading brands like CISA®, Interflex®, LCN®, Schlage®, SimonsVoss® and Von Duprin®. Focusing on security around the door and adjacent areas, Allegion produces a range of solutions for homes, businesses, schools and other institutions. Allegion is a $2 billion company, with products sold in almost 130 countries.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Closing and reporting of the monthly financial results
- Provide financial evaluation and assistance in the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and business plans
- Analysis of variances vs. Prior Year, Budget and Forecast. Provide meaningful explanation of the variances
- Perform cost analysis of manufactured products. Perform make or buy analysis
- Prepare internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance
- Perform operational and financial analyzes and present findings and recommendation to Managers
- Provide guidance and direction to internal team for improving operational and financial performance.
- Act as Business Partner to the leadership team on short term and long-term initiatives
- Work in close relationship with all departments to develop annual business plan to achieve GPS long term objectives
- Look for opportunities to leverage systems, integrate processes and re-engineer structures across the business to achieve cost effective and quality financial accounting practices
- Control financial statement to ensure that financial budget objectives will be met
- Ensure business operations are in compliance with company policies and best practices
- Responsible for internal financial results and Corporate reporting and for ensuring compliance with all legal obligations with regard to registration, filing, documentation, annual reports and tax statements
- Manage directly a team of three finance professionals (total team of 9 people) ensuring their development and engagement
- University or similar degree
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Minimum 10 experience in similar Finance roles in a growing manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a matrix organization and US manufacturing organization
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and US GAAP, good knowledge of tax and VAT related matters
- Business fluent in Dutch and English
- Proven management skills - leading team, employee recognition and engagement, creating finance plans, managing budgets, support development of strategies,
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Strong Business acumen
- Demonstrable skills in communication and relationship-building, can deal with criticism,
high level of resilience and empathy
- Competitive salary