Manager role with broad responsibilties
Growing international environment
Over onze klant
Our client is an international developer of residential and commercial properties, and owner of commercial properties including hotels in the PRC and The Netherlands. The company is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange. The company is eager to broaden its footprint in the property market of the Netherlands and other regions, and will stay alert to new business opportunities. The Dutch team is a small team and will grow in line with the aspirations of the headquarters. The Finance Manager reports to the head of the finance department in the Netherlands. Our client offers a good package of primary and secondary employment conditions.
For the Dutch team we are looking for candidates interested in a Finance Manager position in the real estate sector. The position includes skills related to audit, accounting, consolidation and tax. The candidate will report to the head of the Finance Department in the Netherlands.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Prepare monthly financial reporting of the Group entities in the Netherlands under Dutch GAAP & IFRS;
- Review of reporting from property managers;
- Close liaison with respective managers to ensure timely submission of information required for financial reporting and tax compliance purposes;
- Monitoring of rental collection;
- Preparation of annual budgets;
- Monitoring of budget variance on a monthly basis;
- Tax compliance (CIT and VAT reporting);
- Coordination of statutory audit and attend to auditors' requests and queries;
- Translation of legal contracts to financial consequences / risks;
- Setting up new entities;
- Assistance in M&A activities;
- Treasury Management;
- Monitoring of bank loan covenant compliance;
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow projections;
- Preparation of corporate board/ shareholder resolutions.
- Master's degree/ bachelor's degree in accounting (AA or RA);
- 4 - 5 years in accounting and auditing;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Fluent Dutch and English required;
- German is a preference;
- Strong PC Skills in Microsoft Professional Office Applications, including strong skills in MS Excel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, responsible, displays good initiative, strong organizational and analytical skills, diligent and accurate;
- Good team player as the Dutch team is a small team;
- Prior experience in real estate sector and familiarisation of relevant accounting standards and tax jurisdictions of real estate sector would be an advantage.
A competitive salary package