Over onze klant
The CMA CGM Group is present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 755 agencies, with more than 29,000 employees worldwide.
With a young and diversified fleet of 489 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves over 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports. Through more than 200 shipping lines, the company operates on every one of the world's seas.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Develop and manage financial activities in its entirety
- Adhere to HO - guidelines and KPI's
- Maintain and develop relationships related to financial activities
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information related to finance
- Report developments, both internal and external, related to financial activities to the Deputy & Managing Director.
- Validate and prioritize supplier payment authorizations
- Monitor customer and supplier accounts
- Identify and resolve concerns, related to Finance
- Constantly contribute to and drive the optimization of financial activities and procedures
- Recruit, train supervise and evaluate department staff
- Monitoring the proper execution and regular review of the AEO-related procedures applicable to the department, making sure the department is compliant at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance & Administration or Business Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in planning & executing financial activities
- Experience within an international matrix organization
- Able to be hands on
- Experience is managing a large team
- Able to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate team members
- Self driven, proactive, and responsible
- Good analytical skills and accurate
- Result oriented with a positive outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Good face-to-face and telephone communication
- Keen for new experiences and responsibilities
- Team player
Premium free pension