- Responsible for the finance organisation of the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark
- Join a trusted global company within personalised medical solutions
Over onze klant
The client is a trusted global company specialised in personalised medical solutions from software to hardware. The organisation is located in 30+ countries. With over 3.000 professionals in the talented team they can ensure quality and proudly satisfy 200.000+ customers around the world. The Dutch office is located in Rotterdam and for this position you are in direct contact with the General Managers in Germany and Denmark.
The professionals are driven by passion, a solid scientific core and dedication to innovate and improve. In order to improve, innovate and ensure quality for their customers and positive impact on people's lives, they collaborate with their partners to investigate and research new solutions.
For this position the candidate is responsible for three crucial pillars: Strategical, Team and Analytic activities.
- Crucial part of the region management teams and contribute to determination the business strategy which will shape the long-term direction in which the organisation wishes to evolve;
- Provide the management with financial and analytic support and detailed insights to act as a trusted partner on strategic decisions;
- Advising position for short and long term organisational and financial processes for the organisation's management;
- Coordinate the budget process for the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark in collaboration with management and local controllers;
- Coordination and supervision of the various financial activities in the region and formulate and oversee the finance strategy and policy in line with the business strategy;
- Set out, control and follow up on finance procedures in line with the set guidelines to ensure and improve quality of the processes and tools;
- Continuously motivate and coach the team of controllers and finance professionals with the aim of making the optimum use of and developing their knowledge, skills and capabilities to realise a strong team;
- Ad hoc projects (as example, lead local ERP implementations, advice on negotiations..).
- 7+ years of experience in management and controlling position(s), within a commercial organisation is a plus;
- Experience in team management, development and coaching with a collaborative and positive attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and financial and ICT processes;
- Natural interest in new IT tools to optimise financial analysis and reporting, PowerBI is a plus;
- Affinity with a sales-driven organisation, analytically strong, accurate and performance driven;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), D365 or Navision a plus;
- Willingness to travel in Europe.
- Competitive salary;
- Strategic position within a trusted global organisation with growth opportunities;