Finance Manager Joint Ventures
Finance Manager Joint Ventures
Fortum Holding - A leading clean-energy company.
Over onze klant
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company developing and offering solutions for our customers in electricity, heating, cooling, as well as solutions to improve resource efficiency. Fortum also provides services for the power generation industry and solutions for consumers so that they can be smarter in their energy choices.
Company facts & figures:
- 10 countries with core operations
- 8.200 employees globally
- 5.4 EUR billion sales
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Finance Manager Joint Ventures has a central in the matrix organization, working from the Holding office location in Breda, strongly cooperating with the group and external stakeholders.
- Manage the contacts between the business and external service provider for the accounting
- Ensure accuracy, quality and efficiency of the reporting production with the support of external and/or internal accountants
- Acquainted with the local compliance requirements of the different entities in different countries
- Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements (IFRS) and review of statutory accounts
- Ensure IFRS compliancy
- Act as a main contact point towards the auditors
- Co-ordinate the appointment of external auditors and external advisors (when required)
- Monitor financial position of the portfolio companies and performance against the financial model
- Management of cash flows, financial transactions and bank accounts, ensuring the adequate funds are available to service bank loans and that surplus funds are efficiently repatriated to the investors
- Administrating internal and external loans (and related booking entries)
- Administrating hedges (and related booking entries)
- Manage tax compliance obligations of the company with the assistance of external service providers
- Drive projects such as capital increase/decrease, dividend distribution, merger, liquidation and internal loan documentations.
- Report on a quarterly basis to Board of Directors in a predetermined format
- Carry out tasks assigned to the manager by the Board
- Co-ordinating reporting and group-reporting requirements
- Company secretarial tasks as AGM and BoD meetings
Role requirements (experience, skills and competencies):
- A suitable degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Bachelor / Master level);
- At least 10 years' experience within a Financial Management role in a international matrix / network organization
- Strong knowledge of IFRS;
- In-depth understanding of Finance and Accounting processes;
- Fluent in English, a second language is considered as a plus;
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to collaborate in a networked organization with various business functions;
- Must be permitted to work in the Netherlands by EU/NL citizenship or by holding an active a work permit.
- A challenging role in a leading clean-energy company.
- Being part of an engaged international team with high collaboration with different stakeholders around Fortum.