- Challenging position in a growing company
- Develop your skillset within an experienced environment
Over onze klant
Our client is a global management consultancy company.
- Continually seeking to improve accounting and administrative processes;
- Overall responsibility for the accounting function of the Amsterdam office;
- Give oversight to the Accounts Payable and Expense auditing operations in-sourced to Finance Operations Services;
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance team to ensure revenue recognition is correct and compliant with local legislation, US GAAP and internal policy;
- Contact for the local Managing Director & Partner program and responsible for accurate MDP accounting;
- Be a partner for HR and Payroll & Benefits team on payroll and fringe benefits topics;
- Risk Management, in collaboration with the LAB Risk & Compliance Sr. manager ensure there are appropriate internal controls and compliance with local tax, legal and other regulatory requirements;
- Actively participate and shape together the 'Future of Finance' projects which are piloted in LAB.
Accounting and Administrative processes:
- Coach, develop, train and evaluate the accounting team;
- Supervision of the preparation of the financial statements of the operation entity and Holding & Finance entities;
- Responsible for the local audit and relationship with our external auditors and with Global Accounting;
- Provide timely financial reporting to local authorities and Global Services;
- Perform the monthly payroll check and sign off;
- Oversee payroll accounting and responsible for the annual WKR calculation and reporting;
- Building and formalizing various finance and accounting policies;
- Ensure that local practices comply with policies and local requirements.
Taxation & Compliance:
- Work with Corporate Tax team to ensure corporate, indirect taxes and wage tax compliance;
- Oversight on the completion of the Tax Planning Template (TPT), which reconciles local Dutch tax to US GAAP tax;
- Lead tax audits and processes as needed in close cooperation with the LAB Accounting, Controlling & Risk Senior Manager and global tax team;
- Enhance internal controls, continuously seeking to re-engineer local business process to make sure effective monitoring is in place;
- Responsible for the Insider Trading Policy (ITP) and act as local compliance officer.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast paced professional services and international environment;
- Master's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent;
- Experience in professional accounting & US GAAP Preferred;
- Supervisory or management experience preferred;
- Experience in engaging and managing senior stakeholders;
- Sound knowledge of and fluency in Dutch and English;
- Ability and willingness to provide a wide range of financial services from routine to more complex financial management tasks;
- You have strong organization skills, ability to set priorities, have attention to detail.
For more information, contact Shane Sahetapy, Consultant Finance, +31(0)6 23 64 06 01 or email your CV to shanesahetapy at michaelpage.nl