- Working for a market leader in consumer electronics.
- Help the company to sustainable growth
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in consumer electronics that provides B2B and B2C solutions throughout Europe. They have been active in this industry since 1982 and are still developing every day with the latest trends, technologies and innovations for their customers. All designed products are not only the best alternative to the A-brand, but they are also tested, reliable and functional.
Within your role as Financial Controller, you have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You are a spider in the web and you see the smallest reporting errors in an instant. You are assertive and know how to get things done. No report is too difficult for you and you are familiar with Excel. Together with the team in Riga, you optimize our client Group's reporting and accounting and management.
- Quality control of FSSC performance
- Weekly, monthly and yearly Group and Management reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Taking the ownership over Personnel expenses section of our client's P&L
- Taking part in Budgeting and Forecasting (quarterly)
- Supporting yearly audits
- Various processes and systems improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Financial bachelor diploma
- Proven experience in accounting and/or Financial Control
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Embraces change, with a 'can do' attitude
What's on Offer
- Salary indication between €52,000 and €65,000 gross on an annual basis
- A commuting allowance of 0.19ct the km
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour contract
- pension plan
- Possibility to work from home up to 50%