Finance Business Partner
A strategic finance business partner position in an international organisation
Challenging role that requires both financial and business skills and knowledge
Over onze klant
Our client is an international leading organisation in telecommunications.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Deal with complexity of multiple reporting systems & methods
- Target setting and delivery
- Supplier negotiation sign on / sign off
- Robust investment appraisal (business cases) prior to review at investment
- Delivery of financial targets.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Month-end close, reporting and insight on variances.
- Cost transformation and delivery of efficiency programmes.
- Understand costs & drivers of contracts by working together with account teams
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses and driving improvement programs.
- Improve forecast accuracy
- Minimum experience of wide range of financial disciplines
- Experience with Contract Account Management
- Detailed knowledge of global taxes and fees including VAT, withholding taxes, revenue taxes, regulatory fees, etc.
- Part qualified accountant
- Demonstrable, successful business partnering experience owning relationships at a senior/mid level both internally to Director and Senior Finance Business Partner
- Strong communicator with the ability to present ideas and influence to senior managers and customers.
A challenging finance role in an international organisation.