- Challenging opportunity within a great team!
- Working for a top employer who's an expert in their field!
Over onze klant
Your teamAction provides a dynamic working environment and is made up of committed, cost-conscious, customer-oriented and culturally diverse people. They enjoy working as a team and live our corporate values with simplicity in everything they do. Their Technology department adds value with centralised teams for Enterprise Architecture, IT Project & Portfolio Management, Development & Operations and multiple Business Technology (BizTech) teams.
Within the BizTech team for Supply Chain, Buying, Merchandise and Finance, they implement the initiatives on the technology roadmap and use technology to support their business objectives. You will also be responsible for managing the systems for your daily activities.
As a Finance Application Analyst, you will be involved in these initiatives and consult with your team, your business counterpart, Solution Architect and the Service Delivery Manager on how to ensure an optimal solution for our users.
You will report to the Service Delivery Manager and work at the international headquarters in Zwaagdijk.
Your daily tasksYou will bring added value as you understand applications and how the business uses them.This makes you the ideal functional manager for SAP Ariba, SAP VIM, Medius and Hyperion, essential applications within the finance domain. Together with technology suppliers, you will ensure that we can handle growth, translate business requirements into application requirements and analyse issues. You will analyse the impact and ensure successful realisation of change requests together with the relevant suppliers and the business. You will also set priorities, determine testing and training requirements and assess whether implementation in standard software is possible.
As an Application Analyst, you will be involved in many initiatives together with the Solution Architect and Service Delivery Manager. Each project has its own challenges. Whether you are implementing SAP Ariba or preparing the financial systems for expansion into new countries, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and budget together with the project manager. You will be a permanent sparring partner for the business with a view to offering even more added value.
Teamwork is also high on your agenda. You will coordinate priorities together with team members, key users and other stakeholders. If you notice conflicting priorities, you will come up with an alternative that everyone can support. You will also make an inventory of the business needs and keep an eye out for opportunities to improve the applications.
What you offerYou are confident, a good communicator and proactive. You are organised in your work, which means that you meet the agreed deadlines and observe guidelines. You are actively committed to achieving results and take a pragmatic approach. Working under time pressure only triggers you to work as efficiently as possible both independently and as part of a team.
You also have the following:
- A college or university degree, preferably in information technology
- At least three years' relevant work experience in IT
- Knowledge of finance processes and/or systems is an asset
- You are very customer-oriented and strong in stakeholder management
- You understand business processes and problems quickly and can communicate your insights in clear language
- You are able to take on a coordinating or leading role
- You are known as an enthusiastic team player with an agile mindset
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written)
What they offerThey open stores at home and abroad on a weekly basis. This growth makes Action a successful, rapidly developing organisation. With the department expected to expand even further, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour week
- A bonus scheme from 5% to 10% based on personal and business targets
- 24 paid leave days (based on 38 hours a week)
- The option to join a collective health insurance policy
- A 15% staff discount on Action products
- Flexible working hours
- A company laptop and smartphone