Top 3 international bank
Assist the finance team of the most consumer serviced and innovative bank
Over onze klant
The Dutch subsidiary of one of the top foreign banks (retail/wholesale). Located in Amsterdam-Zuid.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- The timely and complete embedding of structured transactions in the business in cooperation;
- The correct and timely performance of issuer administration services, such as:
- Reporting on Portfolio Performance, related cash flows and collateral.
- Cash management
- Execution of related services such as information deliveries to rating agencies, auditors, transactions lawyers, account banks, and other related parties involved in the transaction.
- Review of various monthly and quarterly reports;
- Assuring and reviewing the correct cash distribution based on the portfolio credit structure;
- Monitoring and reviewing reconciliations of reconciliation of issuer bank accounts and cash flows;
- Maintaining direct contacts with stakeholders in transactions;
- Pinpointing, acting and embedding continuous improvements assuring that legal, product, label, data and credit structure requirements are met;
- Reviewing process adjustments, onboarding documents and transaction documentation to ascertain embedding this in the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting fields
- Strong finance acumen - understanding the business and related processes
- Solid understanding of the financial and accounting standards applicable to financial institutions
- Good analytical skills and challenges the status quo
- Experience or familiarity with using finance systems, common productivity tools and end-user software (such as MS Office suite)
- Good communicator who engages colleagues, business partners and external stakeholders
- Ability to stay resilient under pressure and handle deadlines
- Works effectively in teams and with multiple partners
- Work for one of the most innovative and costumer serviced banks worldwide from the Dutch office in Amsterdam-Zuid
- Work in an international team (6 people)
- Grow perspective into an all round financial
- Competitive salary package