- An international oriented organization.
- A no-nonsense work culture focused on open communication and short lines.
About Our Client
Our client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone - at any skill level - the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on - we may be looking for you!
We are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Manager for developing and executing Field Marketing plans and activities for the company in the BeNeLux Region (the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg), based in our Amsterdam Office.
- As a Field Marketing Manager, you'll imagine and create an annual field marketing strategy and plans, based on market dynamics and competition, with segmented marketing tactics.
- You will also build successful local demand generation activities (campaigns and events) working closely with Enterprise and mid-market sales managers aligned to business goals.
- You'll oversee landing and executing Global activities such as webinars and other digital activities.
- You will also work daily with our Partner Account Managers as well as with our partner ecosystem: Solution Providers, System integrators, and OEMs for building compelling "for and thru" marketing campaigns and activities for developing joint business for our organization and our Partners in the region
- You will also be an active member of the global and pan-European partner team.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep understanding of the development of compelling marking plans and driving demand generation activities
- Capacity to lead and drive a plan working with sales teams
- Savvy managing digital activities such as paid social campaigns. History of managing large campaigns
- Experience managing partner marketing
- Knowledge of traditional technologies: SalesForce.com, Marketo, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experienced in managing agencies
- Ability to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with work a flexible schedule and occasional travel as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including the ability to explain analysis to business audiences and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude!
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on details.
What's on Offer
- Our Values at our company: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture - we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs