- Do you have an entreprenual mindset that is eager to make an impact?
- Are you an expert in Category Management / Sourcing?
Over onze klant
International company that specializes in providing hearing care solutions worldwide, while being one of the most representative players in its industry.
The main responsibilities are:
- Creating and implementing effective category strategies in alignment with Stakeholders
- Introduce relevant, enriched market data into strategic sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Be the group's global market expert, readily aware of the main protagonists in the global market, and utilize this status within the procurement team and in collaborating cross-functionally with business partners and fellow change agents
- Implements cost optimization measures across all business units
- Understand, propose and implement initiatives towards greenhouse gas emissions utilizing market intelligence and future trends.
- Leverage all experiences to design and define commodity plans and use this as the platform to make informed, strategic sourcing decision and recommendations
- Work collaboratively across the functions, acting with integrity, behaving like a business partner who delivers on commitments
- Manage the supply base effectively, cultivating and maintaining supplier relationships and driving enhanced performance across key metrics of cost, quality, service, and sustainability
- Own the Car Fleet and Travel policy setting the standards for each country with the aim to optimize cost, supplier base whilst reducing the environmental impact.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 5 years of procurement experience in the In-Directs area with specific insight of Facilities, Workplace and Mobility.
- Experience on facilities procurement is a must
- Development of strategic category strategies
- Worked experience of owning the procurement life-cycle
- Demonstrable experience of managing and resolving supplier performance issues
- Successful commercial negotiation with global travel agencies, car fleet at local or regional level and workplace
- Ownership of key vendor relationships and able to drive a collaborate innovation agenda on items such as greenhouse gas emissions
- Able to collaborate with and influence external vendors and internal stakeholder groups at a senior level
- Self-starter, able to self-motivate, prioritize, and operate successfully in a changing, fast-moving environment - playing your role in delivering positive change
- A value creator, adept at impacting the bottom line through tangible commercial results
- Experience of working within a function that is implementing change
- Experience of cost modeling / interacting with cost models and or Cost Analysis
You will not only have a competitive compensation package, but also an excellent opportunity within a fast-paced growth company to make a mark in the near and far term, with a change agenda in flight that demands more great people in seat to help deliver to it.