Environmental Specialist with BRZO knowledge
Interesting role within an interesting and growing company
Over onze klant
Recticel is an international industrial group specialising in the transformation of polyurethane into innovative products and solutions, which contribute to our daily comfort. It develops, produces and commercialises these solutions to offer an extensive range of value-adding industrial and domestic applications through four distinct business lines: Flexible Foams, Bedding, Insulation and Automotive.
Recticel is active in 27 countries worldwide and has a workforce of about 7,600 worldwide (including joint ventures).
Its consolidated sales turnover reached EUR 1.33 billion in 2015. Recticel is listed on Nyse-Euronext stock exchange.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The responsibilities of the Environmental Specialist are to introduce, implement and maintain the systems in the area of environment, so that the systems keep meeting/fulfilling the internal and external requirements and demands. As an Environmental Specialist you will work together with the several departments, suppliers and governments. In this position you will report to the QHSE Manager.
- To set up and maintain the environment care systems;
- Secure that Recticel Kesteren meets the standards, laws and environmental Permit;
- To propose certain improvements/ alterations on for example a change in legislations identified flaws and almost accidents. After approval, there is also room to implement and guard these improvements;
- To optimize and keeping the procedures within the organization up to date;
- Draw up target values and management rapports;
- Planning and realization of internal audits;
- You are a source of information for managers and employees from production;
- Playing an active role in improvement plans within the whole plant at Kesteren;
- Guide external environmental audits;
- Maintaining actual knowledge management of laws, regulations and standards monitoring special planning;
- Relationship management with local and state governments and water authorities.
- A completed Bachelor, in a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a production environment;
- Good control and great affinity with automated systems including the MS Office package;
- Experience and knowledge of BRZO/IPPC/REACH;
- Flexible and initiative taking team player, who can build and maintain relationships on all levels;
- A real go getter with tact who pays attention to detail;
- Excellent control of the Dutch and English language.
€ 45.000,= - € 55.000,=
A job where you work with motivated colleagues within an ambitious business. In addition, we offer great primary and secondary working conditions.