Enterprise Data Analyst
Challengin role within a relatively small and growing team
Working on the latest SAP 4HANA technology related to MDM
Over onze klant
Our client is a large and ambitious global botteler with A-Brands as clients. You will be part of the small yet ambitious and new data management team.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Enterprise Data Analyst plays an important part of abovementioned journey. (S)He reports into the Enterprise Data Management Lead who is accountable to drive data harmonization across Europe.
The Enterprise Data Management Lead report into the ICT Director, which reports into the CFO Europe. The Enterprise Data Management Team plays an important cross-functional role both from a business process angle, as well as from an organizational angle towards their business units. Therefore, the team closely interacts with the European process manager, business process experts, the central IT team, as well as the enterprise data management community connecting all their business units.
The Enterprise Data Analyst has an important role in organizing Enterprise Data Management across Europe (Data Governance, Processes (MDM), etc.); but as a main activity (s)he will be part of the multi-year business and IT transformation program within the master data work stream. Main areas in this stream are related to data harmonization, migration and design (strongly S/4 HANA related, but also related to other satellite applications).
The team is relatively new and in combination with our business and IT transformation journey, there are limitless possibilities to take ownership, drive initiatives and work independently on various data domains, projects and more.
Bring in relevant experience, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset to build and grow enterprise data management capabilities.
Vary across all angles of Enterprise Data Management supporting the Enterprise Data Management Lead in the following:
- Detailed as-is analysis in our legacy SAP and other non-SAP ERP systems
- Design to-be (master) data concept with respect to S/4 HANA
- Initiate, define and executes data harmonization (concerning data profiling, data analysis, data harmonization, data cleansing and data migration) concerning all strategic initiatives.
- Design, implement and work with our MDM platform (Syniti Knowledge Platform) (varying from data analysis, data migration and master data management
- Ability to understand and translate business, data and system requirements in our new Enterprise DataManagement setup (both from an organization and process angle as well as the data and IT angle).
- Further design and implement Enterprise Data Management across Refresco Europe; concerning, Enterprise Data Governance and Processes, Enterprise Data Standards, Quality and Reporting using industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
- Detailed support in understanding our current IT landscape (SAP, non-SAP ERP, etc.) related to data configuration, maintenance and usage
- Detailed support in designing the S/4 HANA template - master data concepts - including all accompanying activities related to data harmonization and migration
- Implement and work our MDM Solution (Syniti Knowledge Platform) and any other supportive toolsets needed (E.g. SQL Server, Qlik, etc.)
- Further develop Enterprise Data Management from all angles and strengthen the capabilities within Refresco Europe
- Advocate Enterprise Data Management across Europe, create sponsorship and be recognized as value creator in this domain
- Ensure that all business process, data and IT requirements are embedded in our future enterprise data organization, processes and IT architecture
- Proactively support the business and IT in all enterprise data related initiatives, varying from data analysis, support in validation and cleansing, etc
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- 5+ years experience in a similar role such as: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Master data management role etc.
- Good understanding of SAP (both ECC and S/4 HANA) from both a business process and/or (master) data angle (e.g. business partners (vendors/customers), materials (raw, packaging, semi-finished and finished goods), BOM and recipes, etc.)
- Abilities with building solutions from scratch
- Good understanding of end-to-end business processes in connection with SAP
- Data analytics capabilities, varying from: SQL, Python and/or various analytics/MDM solutions (preferably Syniti Knowledge Platform)
- Experience in aligning business needs and convincing stakeholders of goals and vision
- You are eager to work in an informal and entrepreneurial environment in a fast growing company;
- You have a strong analytical skillset combined with a problem solving mentality;
- You are used to working under the pressure of a deadline and get things done;
- You are a self-starter, who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are fluent in English.
Working as an Enterprise Data Analyst, based in Rotterdam where you will work for a global organisation within a small yet fast growing and innovative team. They offer a nice salary package + bonus.
In case you have got any questions related to the role and or salary package, feel free to reach out for me:
Name: Ricardo Nasser
Phone / Whatsapp: +316 22 41 27 37
Client Industry: Manufacturing and Production
*Note: please only apply if you do have an EU working permit*