Digital Data Analyst
Data driven dynamic working environment
Over onze klant
Crocs, Inc. is an American company that manufactures and markets the Crocs brand of foam clogs. Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for women, men and children. Crocs offers a broad portfolio of all-season products, while remaining true to its core molded footwear heritage.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Validate, enhance, automate and distribute business performance reports on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (financial, marketing, etc..)
- Maintain forecasts, budgets and targets for the eCommerce department
- Segment and analyze Crocs' customer database to identify the segments with highest opportunity and measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities with ad hoc and regular reports and analysis
- Measure effectiveness of Crocs' onsite experience to make sure the customer journey is as optimized as it can be
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies to drive analytical effectiveness, operational efficiency, and business growth
- Perform ad hoc analyses such as RFM, Customer Lifetime Value, Price Elasticity, Sales Variance, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience of digital analytics in Ecommerce retailers, with hands on experience in web analytics and coding
- Very strong social, analytical, presentation and writing skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Informatics or related field of study;
- Good knowledge/understanding of eCommerce dynamics and user behavior
- Experience with report development, automation using reporting software and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience solving business problems with statistical techniques, and arriving to commercial recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of reporting tools like MS Excel (or equivalent) SAP, Power BI, Python or SQL. Hands on experience with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is required.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce - DemandWare, Exacttarget and Custora platforms is a strong plus
- Good knowledge/understanding of audience segmentation and onsite behavior is a strong plus
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media)
- Service oriented and flexible. High attention to detail and natural curiosity
- Proactiveness in suggesting business analysis and opportunities
- Agility in performing analysis under pressure and with short deadlines
- Cross-functional working and support experience.
- Knowledge of online campaigns tracking is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate tests and testing tools is a plus
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize multiple projects;
Chance to work within a large international data driven fashion company, focused on innovation, development and growth;
Career perspective for growth;
Competitive salary + secondary benefits (pension, health plan, gym membership contribution)