- Great place to work!
- Fantastic opportunity!
Over onze klant
SHV Holdings N.V.
As a Digital & Cloud Solution Architect you will design, develop, and implement digital enterprise architecture, with focus on the Microsoft Cloud Environment (M365, Azure, Power Platform), to transform and improve our business results and competitive position. Moreover, you will contribute to the long-term organizational digital and cloud strategy. In this position you will work with a highly experienced and skilled team, engaging business stakeholders to identify infrastructure and architecture needs within a Microsoft Cloud-based environment. You will also drive growth of our digital landscape by further implementing, integrating and modifying solutions that will lead to improved processes, customer experience and business performance. In collaboration with our Information Security team, you will also
contribute to design roadmaps, principles, standards and patterns for our enterprise architecture, ensuring compatibility of new solutions with the existing environment and infrastructure. Finally, you will also put into practice and further develop your knowledge on MS-based solutions (M365, Azure, Power Platform) to have the best architecture available for SHV Holdings. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and bring with them an affinity for Microsoft solutions. You will be comfortable engaging with key stakeholders and working with
different functional areas. You will need a critical view and the ability to be selective when identifying opportunities for improvement and development.
Tasks and responsibilities:
A Digital & Cloud Solution Architect is responsible for:
* Understanding current Cloud environment to ensure the best architecture decisions are
* Engage other functional areas to better understand solution needs and define an
implementation plan accordingly;
* Coordinate the implementation and modification of the digital architecture to integrate new
* Collaborate with the Global IT (Security, Project and Digital) teams to ensure projects are
executed within the defined rules and guidelines;
* Identify ways to improve integration of current solutions, with special attention to Microsoft
applications in order to create a more efficient process, better user experience and
improved business performance;
* Define guidelines, principles and standards of our enterprise architecture;
* Design digital & cloud architecture roadmaps according to our strategy and needs.
* You obtained a Bachelor or University degree or level of working;
* You have experience in a similar position;
* Very good communication skills in English;
* A proactive way of working;
* Problem solving skills;
* A critical mindset and confidence in positioning yourself;
* A customer- and result oriented attitude;
* Experience with large, complex organizations and decentralized decision making structures;
* Experience with MS environment & applications (M365, Azure, Power Platform);
* Experience with Cloud-based environments and solutions;
* The ability to translate business needs in order to deliver solutions and recommendations
from an IT/digital architecture perspective.
Very good salary, bonus and company car and secondary benefits. Great place to work in a challenging position with lots of responsibilities!