Challenging position within a data driven global FMCG organization
Applications outside the EU will not be processed
Over onze klant
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading / FMCG company. The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents with over 300 employees. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge and its strive for excellence.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Data Scientist you facilitate the information provision process for the entire company. You are the link between business and technology and you participate in data-driven innovations. You are responsible for managing data suppliers, imposing quality standards and supervising them. You perform checks and improvements on the data based on your business and data knowledge and skills. You facilitate and/or participate in the dialogue to achieve higher data quality. You can also manage the translation of business requirements into IT solutions. Both in daily operations and on a larger scale as part of a project organization. Your empathy for the needs of the operation is strong, your tenacity and service orientation is largely present, but you remain professionally critical in a constructive way.
- As a data Scientist you are the data expert and you work with various internal and external data sources, being the first point of contact for Global Key Users, Key Users and 3rd parties
- You are responsible for managing data suppliers, the imposition of quality standards and the supervision of these quality standards
- You are responsible for the translation between the business requirements and the technical solution
- You can proactively create and present reports, dashboards and other improvements
- You are responsible for managing various changes, including planning, prioritizing and creating support within the organization
- You can provide training to end users with regard to creating new reports or adapting existing reports.
- You will actively participate in various projects where data-driven output is required
- Bachelor, Master or University degree in a technical or business educational study.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a comparable role
- Experience with BI reporting tools for example Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview or OBIEE
- Experience with SQL
- Programming with Python and R
- Excellent language and communication skills in English
- Speaking Dutch is a preference
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits. They organize great team events and have a gym in the office in Bladel where you will be working.