Challenging position within a global succesfull data driven telecom provider
*Applications outside the EU will not be processed*
Over onze klant
T- Mobile you know who we are. For three years in a row we have the fastest network in the Netherlands. We challenge ourselves and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of these days. Daring, responsibility and working together; those are the key competencies. You can expect the following from us:
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Data Architect you will be focusing on the internal business demand and external technology developments. You like working closely together with your stakeholders and you make sure to make changes within your own and others work, when needed. Having a pro-active working attitude to understand the problems and issues we are dealing with, is important. You offer assistance, even when not asked. You are a recognized expert and advisor. It is important to be fully competent in multiple areas.
- Define and design the technology roadmap regarding reporting, AI, ML, data management, campaigning and related domains
- Advise (senior) management on strategy and solution direction for analytical capabilities
- Prepare investment proposals and drive transformational programs
- Align with other architects (enterprise, business process, platform or other IT domain) on overarching architecture principles and governance
- Bridge the gap between non-technical stakeholders and technical developers
- Master's degree with 10 or more years of experience in technical/sciences area, preferably in Computer Science or with a strong emphasis on IT
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development, with intimate knowledge of the full development life-cycle of IT projects, from business requirements to functional design, technical design, programming, testing, operational hand-over, operational maintenance and support to final product phase-out
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in architecture for business intelligence, data warehousing, data lake, and advanced analytics
- Solid knowledge of and experience on data warehouse appliances, ETL, self-service reporting, big data platforms, cloud native database solutions, data governance
- Experience with Agile Scrum, SAFe or other agile methodologies and frameworks
- Very good knowledge of primary and secondary Telecom processes, preferably with proven experience in a major Telecommunications
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions.
T-Mobile considers personal and functional growth and development of vital importance, which is why we offer a wide range of training opportunities.
Working for T-Mobile in Den Haag as a Data Architect means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues. In close co-operation with your superior you can shape your career within our organization. Career paths are set out in a transparent manner and may be of a national or international nature.
There is a lot possible within T- Mobile but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be enthusiastic, do you miss something or do you see improvement? Go ahead, change this! Are you as enthusiastic about us, as we about this position? Than we can be a good match!