Upward growth potential
International organization with a global reach
Over onze klant
The client is a globally operating company. Their products are for sale in more than 160 countries with 47 factories worldwide and count 37,000 employees. The client produces, distributes and sells a wide range of tobacco, cigarettes, fine cut and smokeless tobacco products, mass market cigars and papers, and vaping products.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the commercial implementation of the CRM application within IT Benelux.
- Ensuring that the field force can start their sales cycles with a 100% accurate and updated database with all sales cycle instructions loaded in the system.
- Acting as the knowledge centre of CRM for the end users, including helpdesk - in close cooperation with IT department.
- Preparing training material and manuals for CRM.
- Supporting Market and SMO teams with relevant reporting.
- Establishing guidelines, procedures and training to support field force team to increase CRM effectiveness and quality of data input and output
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- You have been working at least for three years in a similar position, preferably in a FMCG company.
- You have a strong affinity for working with CRM systems and you are a good user of Excel.
- It's an advantage if you also have knowledge of Salesforce.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, preferably also French. You have a can-do mentality.
- You are strong in stakeholder management, and you are accurate in your work.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can take ownership and you are proactive.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, but you can work independently as well.
An independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. The company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm. An attractive salary with various additional legal benefits.