- A global market leader with SME mindset
- Challenging role with many responsibilities and many growth opportunities
Over onze klant
Allianz Trade is the global leader in trade credit insurance and a recognized specialist in the areas of surety, debt collection, fraud insurance, structured trade credit and political risk.
- Contribute to local marketing plans regarding the database marketing strategy, tactics and other relevant operational database marketing activities;
- Create and manage database marketing year calendar including the required maintenance activities;
- Ensure accurate and timely up-to-date database marketing reports including a view of the quality and coverage of the suspect & prospect database within different levels;
- Managing and keeping the databases up-to-date that leads to optimal performance of marketing campaigns;
- As the Salesforce Superuser you will set guidelines and process to align the use of Salesforce internally. Help roll-out new developments, train and communicate to commercial teams;
- As the Marketo Superuser on Smartlists and Flows you will help to build and improve all the marketing automation campaigns in close cooperation with the digital marketing manager and the content manager;
- HBO/Bachelor or similar degree;
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and/or Marketing Automation (Marketo);.
- Attention to detail and project management and organizational skills;
- Affinity with data and commercial systems;
A company that will show its appreciation for your hard work. Excellent primary & secondary benefits. Excellent incentives packages. Learning & Development plans (Internal / External), and a Hybrid working schedule.
- Do you have any questions? Then feel free to get in touch with Almer Shingjini: +31 (0)6 831 810 05