- International , cooperative bank
- Help grow and mature the Credit Risk team
About Our Client
An international , cooperative , bank.
- Perform independent credit review and analysis of existing and potential borrowers in
corporate finance and project finance, including an assessment of fundamentals of borrowers,
comparable analysis of industry peer, and evaluation of various risk characteristics unique to the transaction in accordance with the applicable European regulations and guidance (e.g. CRR).
- Review and assess the application of internal credit rating applied by the front section.
- Make necessary communications between the Bank's 1st line as well as other relevant
divisions to perform credit review task.
- Analyse the credit portfolio of the Bank and present such analysis to Bank's management on a
regular basis (e.g. monthly, quarterly) for existing and potential borrowers.
- Support stress testing from credit risk perspective, including stress scenario
construction and performing an analysis.
- Perform analysis and provide opinion to determine the Banks's ECL(expected credit loss) for
the purpose of the IFRS9.
- Review and monitor financial and non-financial covenants stipulated in the contract and
managed by the front office and report periodically to Bank's management.
- Communicate with the Bank's 1st line with regard to pipeline transactions and those profile and intended transaction timelines.
- Perform research on sector analysis or economic research primarily in Europe which are
relevant to credit risk analysis of the Bank as and when required.
- Consult and liaise with the Credit Risk Management Division or relevant 2nd line divisions to
perform credit analysis when necessary
- Keep abreast of ongoing development of relevant regulations in Europe, including but not
limited to those provided by the DNB, ECB and EBA. With the guidance from senior risk
members of the Bank, to update credit risk management framework accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years experiences in the area of credit review in corporate finance or project finance, ideally in a banking, and preferably having experiences in credit risk management framework related work experiences.
- An international mind-set and intercultural sensitivity
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package
Quote job ref