- Dynamic organisation
- Challenging role with an international scope
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field and employs in total approximately 5.000 people worldwide. Corporate headquarters is located at Amsterdam. The Corporate Legal team has a focus on corporate legal advice world-wide.
- You will work on a variety of projects relating to the corporate legal and financial structure of all group companies and provide legal advice and coordinate the implementation of new JV structures.
- Internally you will be working with many functions worldwide (particularly in tax, treasury, finance), externally you will liaise with lawyers and joint venture partners.
- In cooperation with and guided by the Corporate Legal Manager you will be part of a centre of excellence, promoting cross-functional collaboration and providing tangible corporate legal advice to the business and local legal teams.
- You will develop the necessary tools, training and materials so they can independently work on daily corporate administration activities within well-defined boundaries.
The Successful Applicant
- Lawyer with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in Corporate Law and preferably Notarial Law, gained within a top tier law firm
- Experience with cross- functional and cross-cultural cooperation
- Experience with leading complex legal and financial structuring projects
- Well-developed legal and drafting skills, preferably experience with English-law governed contracts
- Team player who is able to challenge and soundboard with other team members
- Ability to work independently with high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
- Truly international working environment
- Challenging and dynamic market
- Frequent exposure to senior management, different countries and cultures
- Inspiring helicopter view of the business
- Opportunity to broaden your skills and to gain business experience