Corporate Business Controller
Working at the head office of a professional, international company
You will have a strong link with the business
Over onze klant
This is a confidential role. More information about our client will follow after your application.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Corporate Business Controller you will:
* Ensure efficient and effective dialogues between Board and Management-level by reviewing
and aligning on the content provided by the Group, following up on action items with the Group
by challenging them (e.g. on achievability) and by sharing best practices.
* Manage processes of the performance management cycle (strategy, quarterly rolling forecasts,
monthly performance reviews) by providing guidance, support and follow-up on risks and
* Review and process for Q&A incoming investment and financing proposals.
* Support the Group with strategy deep dives (e.g. methodology, resources).
* Provide support to M&A projects.
* Sparring partner of the Corporate Director Control
The ideal candidate recognises her- or himself in the following description:
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills
* Strategic, self-starter, team player, curious and entrepreneurial
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* A minimum of 5 years' work experience
* Relevant degree (Business (Economics), Accountancy, MBA)
* Fluent in English
Our client offers you the opportunity to join a global company with a great culture. From their Utrecht HQ they serve business worldwide. Next to a good base-salary you will receive a bonus and company car.