A broad Controlling job with both Financial - and Business Control tasks
Business partnering with Operations
Over onze klant
This is a confidential role.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Accountability for the managing of the finance department and compliance matters including;
- Compliance with corporation tax (NL & BE), payroll taxes, preparation of VAT returns.
- Timely preparation and submission of statutory for all Markets.
- Budget pack preparation and submission.
- Cost analysis as base for decisions and investments.
- Analysis of project results.
- Management of annual audit
To be responsible for compiling business results, business forecasts and cash flow reports including;
- Review of monthly revenue, unbilled debtor calculation, deferred income.
- Forecast submission & deviation analysis.
- Prepare cash flow forecast and follow up.
- Management of a complete set of reconciled balance sheet accounts.
- Review and approval of all commercial proposal before submission to Customers.
The ideal candidate has approximately 3 to 5 years relevant financial experience and knowledge in accounting (JD Edwards), forecasting (Smartview) and reporting (Insight & Oracle PBCS) software.
You should be capable to take initiative to and drive the change of structural finance and operation management processes for the current situation and for the future.
- Like to work in a fast changing environment?
- Have an analytic, solution- and business oriented mindset?
- Have good communication (Dutch and English language) and inter-personal skills?
And are you result oriented and able to work under pressure/handle stress in a good way? Then this might be the job for you.
Our client offers you a challenging job with an international scope. As the only Financial in the Dutch office, you will be the go-to person for Operations (Account Managers).