Controller - Banking
Join an international bank where English is the first language.
The role offers a combination of Financial and Business Controlling activities.
Over onze klant
A large, corporate banking institution with a wide international presence.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The successful candidate will perform a wide range activities including, but not limited to:
- Support the design, deployment and operating of a (relatively new) financial control framework,
including profitability monitoring and improvement, expense budget allocation and control,
capital, liquidity and tax planning
- Develop and update financial projections and documentations
- Delivery of high quality MI for management governance and decision making
- Lead or participation in required projects or initiatives in facilitating enhancement of
financial controls, providing expertise and recommending proportional cost effective and
- Provide assistance to other CFO domain including enhancement of SOX and data quality
- 5+ years experience in financial/ business controlling function within a banking/ financial services institution
- Experience in preparing presentations for senior stakeholders and regulators
- An up to date understanding of IFRS, tax and preferably regulatory requirements
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- An international working environment with a broad, challenging role
- Excellent training opportunities
- A strong remuneration package and 30% tax ruling
- An opportunity to implement change in a new a team