Content Manager a.i. (FMCG)
FMCG, Content Manager
International, Build understanding of brands
Over onze klant
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Proactively partner and support the business and CMI BPI roles to unlock opportunities for great content. Be the point of contact for the larger Content team and vice versa.
- Extract, analyse and interpret and synthesise in to a clear and compelling story that drives action - for ad hoc projects or regular business processes.
- Gain expertise in content related tools and support the upskill business partners to ensure they are making full use of these tools.
- Create and support landing of best practice on content creation through inspiration, gain stakeholder engagement and support.
- Support initiatives outside of project work to unlock growth opportunities to create excellent content.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- 3+years' experience
We look for three buckets of Skill. This does not mean everyone has to tick all the boxes below, just that these are skills which will be an advantage in the job.
- Foundational Communication Development
- TVC and Digital Testing
- Machine Learning
- Channel Specific Interests (and ideally experience)
- Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter- real time marketing experience a BIG plus.
- Cultural Grounding
- Deep Knowledge of Country/Culture
- Interest or knowledge of Subcultures- e.g. Gen S, Millenials etc.
In future, we expect that the COE will work with Exciting New technologies like VR, Machine Learning, User Generated Content. So any interest in the above would be great.
Desired Way of Working
- We respect the knowledge in the system and give credit where it's due.
- Ability to Speak the same language as Content Creators. We're not stuck to our laptops and can add value beyond the numbers.
- We like to partner and land key messages.
- We love Stories and share a love for Data Visualization.
- We love to bring the consumer into the room with us.
- We build relationships within and outside.
- External Orientation to be the best in class- a point of view, and a desire to experiment and learn.
- Comfortable working as part of a virtual and highly global content team, line manager may be located elsewhere.
- Examples of driving transformational action within the business through landing points.
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision making; communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload as requests will likely be more than resources allow.
- A team player; accountable, open who likes to work in rapid and agile way
- Good Academic Credentials and numeracy.