Consumer Insights and CRM - Global Tech Company - Dubai Based
Dual Role Managing Consumer Insights and CRM
Fortune 50 Global Tech Company - Based in MEA Headquarters out of Dubai
Over onze klant
Our client is a global leader in Consumer Technology industry who operate in Middle East & Africa through the head office based in Dubai.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this person will be responsible for;
- Being a strategic and influential partner to all key stakeholders within Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and campaign teams in order to understand their needs and drive analysis and facilitate data-based decision making
- Demonstrating leadership in research, insights and its application within the business
- Driving the merger between CMI and CRM - to do so must be able to confidently discuss CRM/CMI trends and the plan to link them into each other, risk etc.
- Occasional market visits - Modern Trade, Power Retailers, Agencies etc.
- Occasional travel may be required across surrounding countries.
To apply for this role, it is necessary to have the following experience;
- Atleast 7 years of Consumer Insights and Research experience - 4 years of years of which must be within a product oriented business (FMCG, Consumer Electronics etc.)
- If the candidate is coming from an agency background, they must have managed multinational product oriented clients in the Middle East for atleast 6 years.
- Ideally have experience in both Consumer Insights and CRM
*Please note, we are open to applications from candidates outside the region looking to relocate to Dubai
Competitive package with benefits.