Challenging and dynamic position in an international working environment
Next step in career
About Our Client
Bank is an international bank with headquarters in Amsterdam. We have branches and subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, Malta, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Arab Emirates specialized in trade, commodity finance and Marine finance.
- Conduct monitoring activities in the areas of anti-money laundering and sanctions, (including pre-transaction and post-transaction monitoring exercised with the use of automated solutions).
- Maintain and manage data used in and settings of the automated monitoring solutions.
- Provide compliance advice to Business the areas of anti-money laundering ad sanctions.
- (Assist in) planning and conduct testing of key compliance processes in particular in the field of anti-money laundering, know-your- customer and sanctions; preparing reports of findings and developing recommendations for corrective actions based on findings. Tracking resolution of measures taken or recommended in response to identified findings.
- Identifying risks, gaps and inefficiencies in compliance processes and providing recommendations for management thereof.
- (Assist in) establishing and maintaining compliance manuals, compliance policies and procedures, systems and controls to ensure that they are appropriate and up-to-date and reflect current best practice, as far as are practical.
- (Assist in) document preparation of all regulatory examinations, investigations, inquiries, audits and other reviews; assist in responding to inquiries from legislative and regulative authorities.
- Maintain up-to-date job knowledge through professional reading, conference and seminar attendance.
- Periodically report on work accomplished to department manager.
- Is an active member of the department and keeps the department members informed of the activities as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- HBO/University degree in (business) economics or comparable education and equivalent level
- Accurate and logical functioning
- Strong analytic skills
- Good oral and written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
- Aptitude towards working with automated systems
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude
- Willing to take responsibility
- Convincing and persistent
What's on Offer
- challenging and dynamic position in a friendly international working environment
- excellent remuneration package
- temporary contract for 12 month is based on 40 hours a week