A very well-known multinational with EU HQ in Amsterdam.
5 years working experience in a Marcomm role within a commercial environment.
Over onze klant
This organization is the most well-known company in its field. They belong to the biggest 20 well-known electronic companies in the entire world. Furthermore their main products are in the HVAC sector and the mother company of this organization is set up back in 1938 in South-Korea.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Lead the preparation, organization and evaluation of European events and exhibitions in cooperation with assigned marketing vendors.
Oversee the overall project planning and lead multidisciplinary meetings based on clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Establish and maintain relationships with strategic media relations and serve as first point of contact for media inquiries on corporate, product and industry related topics.
Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders on messaging and ensure the integrity of corporate communication materials and templates (such as narratives, corporate presentations, biographies, Q&As, statements, issue management).
Lead the central creation of advertising concepts and campaigns that enhance of the organization brand awareness and preference, in line with the organizations Climate Solutions Playbook.
Collaborate with central Marketing team members, local commercial teams and other relevant departments and serve as first point of contact for media partners and assigned marketing vendors.
Attend weekly Marketing team meeting, quarterly European Marketing meeting and meetings with other functional teams regarding relevant marketing activities.
Establish and manage the relationships with supporting vendors, local commercial and PR teams and regional marketing divisions.
- Professional and pro-active communication skills.
- Consumer oriented thinking with a service mentality.
- Well-structured with an accurate way of working.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 5 years working experience in a similar position within a commercial environment.
- Bilingual (Dutch and English), any additional European language is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
- Excellent Salary.
- Excellent bonus remuneration.
- Healthcare insurrance.
- NS business card unlimited.