- Do you want to work in an international and inclusive organization
- Do you have commercial experience within FS sector?
Over onze klant
Client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. They have over 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team they deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
The Commercial Executive is a specialist for commercial activity, positioned in the Client Unit. Together with the other Commercial Executives and our global Sales Team, the commercial Executive is pursuing the Client Unit's ambition to accelerate commercial and corporate growth. Based on a client centric strategy, the focus on new leads and sales, as well as on increasing cross sell and upsell opportunities. Furthermore, the Commercial Executive will be actively involved with the activities of our Global Sales Team.The Commercial Executive reports directly to the Service Line Director and has permanent communication lines with the Client Directors, the Director Legal and Director Finance and the (Senior) Company Lawyers in the Client Unit. The Commercial Executive collaborates with the Director Business Development and Marketing Manager.
- Being instrumental to the preparation and execution of a commercial plan and improvement of internal commercial awareness;
- Supporting and ensuring smooth and flawless onboarding process; taking immediate and proactive action in case issues may arise;
- Aligning pricing and conditions in relation to new clients with all the relevant stakeholders;
- Collaborating (hands-on) closely with colleagues from Client Unit and the Expert Center Risk & Control during onboarding of new clients;
- Driving projects (e.g. DAC6, IRIS portal, UBO register, WTT2018, Wwft, GDPR, predatory business etc.) along realizing upsell, cross sell and inflow targets, and ensuring that key commercial Client Unit's/personal objectives/targets are met;
- Initiating ongoing new business topics, services, jurisdiction presentations to Client Unit to support urgency of business development and/or sales opportunities;
- Understanding, knowledge and staying on top of commercial developments of all services according to Intertrust's Services Matrix and commercial communication thereof towards Client Unit, (prospect) clients and business partners;
- Initiating analyses on potential upsell and cross sell opportunities with regards to existing clients to grow the commercial relationship in a sustainable manner;
- Continuously assessing Intertrust-wide client portfolio's for leads with local and global focus/view on commercial development (e.g. operational business);
- Building/intensifying relevant business partner contact in NL and in the region/market in order to develop pipeline;
- Collaborating closely from a retention perspective and re-build/maintain long-term sustainable relationships; is available for local client meetings and performance reviews leading to contact moments with clients;
- Ensuring a fast and flawless delivery process of RFPs by adequate stakeholder management;
- Initiate and attend events and meetings with prospects and intermediaries in order to present Intertrust and its services;
- Creating visibility at (potential) clients by presenting in-depth knowledge of client sector needs and offering (global) solutions, as well as by showing commercial eagerness and professional expertise;
- Ensuring that correct Client Relationship Management data is available;
- Sharing technical and strategic business data with Commercial Directors, Executive Directors and Global Head of Service Line;
- Education/sharing successes and best practices.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Law or a related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant commercial experience across the financial services industry;
- Good knowledge of corporate services, products and procedures;
- Affinity with / experience in Real Estate, SPV and/ or FUND management
- Outstanding sales skills and the ability to persuade other people;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in Dutch and English.
- Self-starting, highly motivated, target driven and secure on logging activities;
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office, InterACT, DealPro, ViewPoint, Laserfiche, Mint, 10-K, Chamber of Commerce filings and social media is preferred.
Excellent salary package